Get Your Script Noticed Now!

Screenwriters, this is dedicated to you! :-) Announce, discuss and shamelessly promote your screenplays here. Other stuff related to screenwriting welcome, too!

Get Your Script Noticed Now!

Postby nashee » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:59 pm

Hello all,

List your logline and synopsis in our online marketplace, where Hollywood executives and agents can see your info firsthand.

so set up home in our Script Marketplace, it's open 24/7. We know there’s nothing harder than
trying to get your screenplay into the hands that matter: the studios, production companies,
agents and industry execs that can make things happen for you. You know your screenplay is
good, if only you could get someone to read it!! Very few people in town will look at an unsolicted
screenplay i.e. a screenplay that has been sent by the writer themselves and not through an
agent/manager or producer.

Submit your logline (pitch), synopsis to us and, we will submit your script to thousands of
industry proffessionals and all you have to do is just sit back and let everyone come to you. We
have thousands of industry professionals who access our Script Marketplace daily. Once inside,
they browse through the loglines & synopses on offer, and request your screenplay directly
from you or your agent. The choice is yours. This allows you to keep track of who is requesting
your work and ensure that your material is sent out in a timely and professional manner.

Hope to see you soon.

http://www.nashee.com
nashee

Postby corgi658 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:14 pm

sorry i'm really dumb and new but where do i send my screenplay? i'm sorry i just didn't understand exactly where... :oops:
COMING SOON!
corgi658

Return to Screenwriters' Corner